Cloud computing is growing and that too at a faster rate than ever. Due to its cost efficient working and reliability, the popularity of cloud computing is only going to go up. As it is increasing in numbers and becoming popular among businesses and organizations, the need for expert is also rising. The experts should be up to date on their knowledge of that particular cloud.
Amazon Web Service is among the best when it comes to cloud computing and the number of people that are required to get the AWS cloud infrastructure right are still not that many. If you want to be the leader who fills the void first, we are here to help you. You can choose any one of the courses mentioned below and you will be able to boost your professional life pretty significantly.
Here are some of the best courses to take if you want to become expert in Amazon Web Services:
This course is one of the most taken courses by the students due to the presence of Amazon Web Services becoming bigger by the day. This Udemy course will help you in passing the AWS Certified Developer Associate (CDA) exam.
- This course is for absolute beginners who want to get better in Amazon Web Services and developers will also benefit from it.
- You will learn how to become familiar with many problematic situations and the default response that you can manage.
- You will be able to create PHP code and Python code in basic form to use it in the AWS environment.
- If you have knowledge of at least one programming language, you will do well in this course. Just set up an AWS account and follow the instructions.
This course is for the people who want to increase their skill set and want to have the required knowledge to build a reliable and scalable infrastructure. You can take this course on Pluralsight where it is compiled by Elias Khnaser.
- This course will have in learning the core skills and other concepts required to begin your projects related to Amazon Web Service.
- Topics like working with AWS storage and AWS global infrastructure are also a part of the curriculum of this course.
- You will also learn a great deal about Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Cloud Front and Elastic Beanstalk among other things.
- You just need to be familiar with the basic of cloud computing to take this course. Though it will be very useful if you know about Linux and Microsoft essentials too.
This constantly evolving course will help you in becoming a developer who can build successful websites and projects. A candidate wanting to get certified will find this course more than helpful and will get free updates even after completing the course.
- This course by Udemy requires you to have an account on the Amazon Web Service and you may use a trail version with a domain name.
- You will learn to design scalable and highly resilient websites on AWS and by doing so becoming familiar with the platform in general.
- Elements like EC2, Cloud Front, Route53, S3, RDS, Auto Scaling, RedShift, Load Scaling, EMR, DynamoDB and VPS, etc are also explored.
- You will not be over burdened with stuff in this course; you will get all lectures of 2-12 minutes making you work as long as your attention and concentration is on the job.
Udemy brings you another gem to get your hands on and this course will bring you the success if you want to become a Solutions Architect, Developer or an Administrator in Amazon Web Service.
- This course will help in exams like AWS Certified Developer Associate, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate.
- The total length of the course is about 43 hours and 40 minutes which is divided into 190 lectures over four sections.
- It does have a minimum requirement for basic knowledge computers and networking.
- You should also have an AWS account along with your preferred hardware system to get a full experience of this training.
This course will serve as an excellent guide of your introduction and further growth to AWS serverless architecture. You will also have practical experiences in deploying serverless solutions through this Coursera course.
- The goal of this course is to make you more proficient in choosing solutions for the existing problems in the real business environment.
- You will learn the architecture and framework in the context of how to handle a particular problem in a real life scenario.
- The option of getting demonstration for important topics is also present. You can have demonstrations of Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Lex and AWS Lambda to name a few.
- This four week course will also provide you with the certificate and you can schedule your lessons according to your convenience.
This Udemy course is one of the most taken courses by the students as it is for people who are beginners in AWS. This course will also help existing systems Administrators and want to learn how to deploying applications.
- Before starting the course, you will have you set yourself up an AWS account; even a free tier one can be used. Also, try to get yourself a domain name for better results.
- The sections in this course include Monitoring and Reporting, Deployment and Provisioning, High Availability, Storage and Data Management, Security, Networking and Route53, VPCs, Automation and many more.
- This course is for everyone amazingly, you can be a complete beginner or an advanced developer and you definitely will be learning something new.
- This course is instructed by a solutions architect Ryan Kroonenburg and cloud guru Faye Ellis.
This course is for that specific person who wants to increase the skill set and become a professional every organization wants to have a piece of. This course is present on LinkedIn and the instructor is Jeff Winesett.
- Entire course is divided into nine major sections other than Introduction and Conclusion. This makes following the path easily while learning.
- This course will help you to develop an architect’s perspective towards AWS where you will build reliable and scalable cloud structures.
- You also get special exercises files to test out how much you learn. Any deficiencies can easily be overcome once you find them.
- You also have the choice to get a free trial and once satisfied you can purchase the course and can even download it for offline viewing.
This course by Udemy will help you to get certified as an AWS Architect. For the people taking this course as a preparation for exam, this course will act as a guide for you what to do and more importantly what not to do.
- The requirements for this course include just a basic knowledge of IT and a will to learn more about the Amazon Web Services.
- You will be taking the path to become a Cloud Subject Matter Expert, which will be helping you to ace a few job interviews.
- You can get almost 75% skill set for AWS Certified Developer Associate Exams and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate.
- The candidate have to put time and effort for learning AWS Core Services like NAT Instance and Gateway, Direct Connect, VPC, Bastion Hosts, N ACLs, EC2, Security Groups, Enhanced Networking, VPN and more.
LinkedIn brings you a perfect way to get certified in AWS Solutions. With this course you will become a better professional and will easily dominate the cloud computing market. This course is instructed by Lynn Langit, cloud architect who works with Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- The course starts with the brief introduction and then jumps into a detailed analysis of understanding the exam and making study goals.
- The next part of the course provides you with core materials to make an easy task out of this exam. Here you need to have a resolve to study well.
- You will also get some bonus materials on how to study effectively and will also learn how to navigate AWS.
- After registering for the course, you can have the option to access and view it offline.
This course is present on Pluralsight and will provide you knowledge on topics like operating, managing and provisioning of the distributed application systems. For people who already are in some capacity in the IT services, this course will be quite a useful guide for passing the exam.
- Designing for high availability, scalability of systems as well as databases. Also designing and automate disaster recovery strategies.
- Applying concepts like automation monitoring and event management of an environment. Additional concepts for auditing and monitoring of infrastructures and applications are also taught.
- Designing a Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline. Also designing a deployment strategy and source control strategy.
- This is not a beginner course and the students do require having knowledge of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate) or AWS Certified Developer (Associate) course.
AWS being one of the most popular services as a cloud platform is beneficial if you can learn how to manage it. In this course you will learn the networking storage and design principles to get you ahead of the race.
- If you want to learn how to design highly scalable and available systems then this is course that will help you to reach your goal.
- The main content that you will learn will include strategies for networking, storage, DNS, DBaaS, monitoring and load balancing.
- Other important topics are Elastic Load Balancer, Route 53, Virtual Private Cloud, Amazon Storage Services, Direct Connect and many more.
- This PluralSight course is taught by Elias Khnaser and will help you get through certification exam and design AWS deployments.
This Udemy course will help you as the name suggests, in learning CloudFormation. This course will enhance your career and will help you in increasing your income. The course is set up by Stephane Maarek.
- With this course, you can master CloudFormation concepts, YAML to write templates, writing infrastructure as concept and advanced concepts.
- Main sections of the course include AWS CloudFormation Introduction, CloudFormation First Hands, CloudFormation Parameters, CloudFormation Mappings, CloudFormation Metadata, and many more.
- You must a basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services to have a better to chance to grasp new concepts.
- You would also need knowledge of JSON or YAML to facilitate better understanding.
Amazon Web Service is among the top cloud providers and if you become an expert in it, your career to going only in one direction and that is up. This course is assembled by Whizlabs and will help you in becoming familiar with AWS concepts.
- You will be given demonstrations on how to apply skills perfectly and how to design, develop, manage and deploy applications on AWS.
- Being a certified AWS professional, you will also learn to work as an administrator after getting certified.
- If you choose any one of the training courses present on the website, you will get expert support anytime you want. All of your queries will be answered.
- Other than all these benefits, you will also get the choice to download free resources for further learning and for other revision purposes.
The scope of learning how to deploy various applications in Amazon Web Service is infinite. Take this course of mastering Amazon DynamoDB and build yourself full stack applications and mobile applications with DynamoDB as backend. This course is listed on Udemy and is created by Riyaz Sayyad, a bestselling instructor.
- You require to have access to an AWS account and also some basic knowledge about its functioning.
- This course will be perfect to take for architects who want to know how to integrate AWS services with DynamoDB. Database developers will also find the course interesting to learn about advanced DynamoDB.
- Advanced DynamoDB features are also taught which include and not limited to Streams, DAX, Global Tables, Backup, PITR and Auto-Scaling.
- The method to get secure connections to DynamoDB is also demonstrated with AWS Cognito and Fine-grained access control.
If you are a person who is interested in business aspect of the Amazon Web Services instead of the infrastructure, then this course is the place for you to be. You will be learning how to design scalable and cost efficient apps.
- The main requirement for this course is a basic understanding of AWS and also the will to learn more about it.
- Other than that, a little bit understanding of APIs and SPAs will hold you in better shape for the course.
- You will be learning how to build and run APIs without needing any management of the server. You will be using AWS API Gateway and Lambda for all this.
- The whole course is available on Udemy where it is divided into 8 sections and 142 lectures, making the total duration of the course almost 8 hours.
This course will help you greatly if your aim is to pass the AWS Certified Big Data Specialty exam. Domains like storage, collection, analysis, processing, data security and visualization are a part of this interactive Udemy course.
- You need to require some knowledge of Amazon Web Services and working understanding of Security Groups, IAM permissions and EC2 Instances.
- Kinesis Streams, Kinesis Firehose, RedShift, Athena, EMR, AWS Glue, Machine Learning, DyanmoDB, AWS Snowball, AWS IOT are some of the things that you will learn in detail.
- Other important topics include AWS Lambda, AWS Data Pipeline, Amazon Elasticsearch, S3 for BigData and SQS.
- Each main topic and sub-topic is given an entire section with lots of video lectures and other resources.
This Udemy course brings you the world of lifetime access and future updates on the topic of AWS Lambda and serverless framework. This investment in your career will bring you to the fore among your peers and help you climb ladder of success.
- You will be learning how to develop and then deploy the AWS Lambda functions. All this will be taught as you go along to learn the fundamentals.
- You also get the benefit of having to work in three projects and not only dummy ones but having real world problems. Elements like API Gateway, S3, EC2, DynamoDB and CloudWatch will be used.
- Understanding of YAML and deployment using code are also a point of focus in the course.
- You just need to have basic knowledge of Python or NodeJS. Also you need is essential knowledge and understanding of AWS Cloud.
This course will help you to master serverless analytics with other features to build successful websites and projects. A candidate wanting to get advanced knowledge of AWS Serverless technologies for data and analytics will find this course more than helpful.
- This course by Udemy helps you to develop knowledge in Athena, QuickSight, Glue and Redshift Spectrum. You will learn to develop serverless data lake on AWS using unstructured and structured data.
- You will also learn to work with AWS Serverless services to build Analytics, ETL, Data Catalogue and Reporting.
- Tools like Security Group, AWS Console, IAM, S3, AZ, Role, Policy and VPC, etc are also explored.
- You will not be over burdened with stuff in this course; all lectures are under 15 minutes of duration making you work for short amount of time.
This course is for the people who want to increase their skill set and want to perform a data science or development role in machine learning. You can take this course on Udemy where it is taught by Stephane Maarek and Frank Kane.
- This course deals with high level ML service including Translate, Comprehend, Polly, Lex, Transcribe and Rekognition.
- Topics like imputation, outliers, binning, normalization and data engineering (S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB and Glue) are a part of the curriculum of this course.
- You will also learn a great deal about Amazon SageMaker’s built in algorithms, Blazing Text, XGBoost and Object Detection among other things.
- You just need to have some associate level knowledge of services like EC2 to take this course. Though it will be very useful if you know about machine learning basics too.
This course is one of the most taken courses by the students as Amazon Web Services still can benefit you with having an excessive knowledge. This Udemy course will help you in passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) exam.
- This course is for advanced programmers or developers who want to become best in Amazon Web Services and throw themselves out in the deep end.
- You will learn how to apply the AWS Framework, manage multiple AWS accounts and connect to an on-premises datacenter to the cloud.
- You will be able to understand different architectural designs for scaling a big website and discuss billing implications of VPCs.
- If you have knowledge of deploying cloud architecture or have passed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) exam, then this is a course for you. Just set up an AWS account and follow the instructions.
With cloud computing, you can manage your work quite easily and also can save money due to the less manpower required. With so many benefits present, every company and business is now transitioning towards this. Amazon is one of the best service providers, so naturally, it is a leader in the market.
If you want to stay ahead of the world, you need to complete one of the courses mentioned above and get yourself certified if you like. Anyway, begin the journey to become an expert in any Amazon Cloud-related service you want and see yourself winning the race in your professional life.